Mental Health located in Gilbert, AZ
What are wellness labs?
Wellness labs are a diagnostic tool the team at Renew Wellness uses to assess your current health and future risk of disease.
At Renew Wellness, the team takes a holistic and individualized approach to care. They understand that no single treatment, therapy, or medication works for all.
Retaining your health is much easier than regaining your health. With wellness labs at Renew Wellness, the team has a better understanding of your overall health needs so they can develop a comprehensive plan that optimizes physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
What can the wellness labs test?
The wellness labs at Renew Wellness measure and analyze your blood hormone, vitamin, and mineral levels.
More specifically, your wellness lab test may check your blood levels of:
- Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) sulfate
- Thyroid hormones (e.g., thyroid-stimulating hormone, T3, T4)
- Vitamins A, C, D, E, and K
- B vitamins, including B-12, B-6, and folic acid
- Minerals (e.g., calcium, magnesium, and zinc)
- Hemoglobin A1C (long-term blood sugar levels)
The wellness labs also detect DNA and genetic mutations — such as Factor V Leiden and MTHFR. These mutations may affect how your body metabolizes hormones, increase your risk of developing blood clots and having a stroke, or impair your body’s immune response and ability to detoxify.
What are the benefits of wellness labs?
Wellness labs at Renew Wellness offer many benefits. The labs provide objective data about your health. The team uses the information to customize a treatment plan that matches your current health needs, future disease risk, and personal wellness goals.
ReNew Wellness offers many wellness therapies, including intravenous (IV) therapy, vitamin injections, and hormone therapy.
Plus, ReNew Wellness perform wellness labs at the office, so there’s no need to go to another lab or clinic for testing. And, most insurance companies cover the cost of the lab work.
What is the MTFR gene?
Call ReNew Wellness, or book an appointment online to schedule your wellness lab testing today.
Metal Toxicity Testing and Treatment
There are many heavy metals in the air, soil, and water. Significant exposure to these toxins in a person's environment can affect overall health and how they feel.
There is a list of symptoms from head to toe that might develop in a person exposed to these heavy metals. Lead, mercury, and iron are the more commonly known heavy metals that are toxic to humans. Many medical providers are unaware of Gadolinium Deposition Disease, which is a disease state caused by the contrast used for MRIs called Gadolinium.
Possible symptoms of heavy metal toxicity:
- Neurologic impairment: Irritability, depression, confusion, memory impairment, brain fog, seizures
- Sensory: Vision, taste, smell, & hearing issues
- Gastrointestinal: Difficulty swallowing, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, distention, diarrhea
- Possible renal problems with low urine output
- Respiratory or cardiovascular problems (blood pressure, heart rate problems)
- Skin: rashes, lesions, thickening, swelling
- Musculoskeletal: Difficulty in movement with burning and stinging in the extremities.
ReNew Wellness has a urine test that will check levels of each of these substances in your body. You are then given a medication(Calcium Picolinate/Zinc) through an IV. After the treatment, your urine is collected again to determine your metal levels. These treatments are continued until your overall condition improves. The urine tests are repeated at different times to monitor the levels of these toxins in your body.
Our Practitioners will do a full medical evaluation, go over any possible side effects and any concerns or questions you may have.
Click for more info: https://www.doctorsdata.com/urine-toxic-metals/
GADOLINIUM DEPOSITION DISEASE SYMPTOMS QUOTED BELOW FROM JACR
(1) peripheral neuropathic pain in either a “glove and stocking” or generalized distribution
(2) joint stiffness, muscle spasms, buzzing sensation, and fatigue
(4) clouded mentation
(5) distal extremity and skin substrate thickening, discoloration, and pain
Click for more info:
GADOLINIUM IS A WELL KNOWN CALCIUM CHANNEL BLOCKER. IT CAN INHIBIT MUSCLE CONTRACTION IN SKELETAL, SMOOTH AND CARDIAC MUSCLES AND CAN INHIBIT THE WAY NERVES SEND IMPULSES.
GADOLINIUM IS AN EARTH ELEMENT THAT IS NOT NATURALLY OCCURING IN HUMANS. ONCE IT IS IN THE TISSUES, IT MAY STAY FOR A LONG TIME CAUSING TOXICITY ESPECIALLY WHEN THERE IS REPEAT EXPOSURE.
Ketamine Infusionsmore info
Mental Health Treatmentmore info
Addiction Treatmentmore info
Vitamin Therapymore info
Wellness Visitsmore info
Hormone Therapymore info
Wellness Labsmore info
Weight Lossmore info
Laser Hair Removalmore info
Body Contouringmore info
Tattoo Removalmore info